How do I install Norton on my iOS iPhone & iPad?
You’ve just installed Norton Security on your MacBook or iMac & now you need to protect your iPhone or iPad from viruses, spyware, & other threats. To provide your devices with Norton protection as soon as possible, I’ll explain installation for iOS on this page step by step.
To install Norton Mobile Security app for iOS, follow one of the two ways described below:
Way 1 – Using your device
- On your iOS device, tap here to be redirected to Norton Mobile Security app in App Store.
- Tap Get to download & install the application.
- Tap OPEN after completion of download & install.
- Read & accept Norton license agreement & privacy notice.
- Tap Continue & follow in-app directions.
Way 2 – Norton Account
- On your iOS device, start browser app, & then Sign In to Norton.
- Tap Download Norton.
- Tap & choose Norton Mobile Security in list.
- Tap Next.
- Tap Download on App Store. You are redirected to Norton Mobile Security app on your App Store.
- Tap Get, & then tap Install.
- When download complete, tap Norton Mobile Security icon to install the app.
- Read & accept Norton license agreement & tap Continue.
How to enter Norton setup Product key?
The moment you purchase Norton via Norton.com/setup, you will there and then get the product key on your email id that is linked with your Norton account.
However, if you have purchased Norton setup via the retail shop, then you will get the product key on the backside of the reclaim card that you will get in the antivirus package that you get. To enter the Product key you just have to firstly, install the Norton setup from the official website and once the document is installed, open Norton by double tap on its icon on the desktop. Presently, click on the “Activate” option and enter the Norton Product Key from the email and then snap on the “Norton products and Subscription”.
How to reinstall Norton Internet Security?
If you wish to reinstall the Norton setup on your device then you firstly, have to visit Norton.com/setup and then sign in to your Norton account which you have already created by tapping on the “Sign In” option. Once you have marked in, you can choose the Norton product that you have installed earlier.
Here, you just have to check whether your Norton subscription is still active or not. Therefore, if your Norton Subscription is terminated then you are mentioned to recharge it as soon as conceivable to avail of the uninterrupted security administrations. You have to make sure that you have the updated latest version of Norton via norton.com/setup.
How to set up a Norton account via norton.com/setup?
First of all, it is important to understand that setting up a Norton account is not a complex procedure. You just have to visit www.norton.com/setup via internet browser and then tap in the “Sign In” option present on the top of the site page.
You will be redirected to a page that will show you two options: Log in and Sign up. If you are another client, just snap on the “Join” option and adhere to the on-screen instructions.